Clean and Kill with TFC Mould Buster
Every home at some point has been affected by mould and mildew, especially in areas that have high moisture content. Do you know the difference between the two, or why it’s so important to get rid of it, apart from the nasty mark it leaves?
What is Mould?
Mould are simple microorganisms that digest organic material and destroy whatever they grow on. Apart from just being unsightly, these kritters cause your home surfaces damage, especially when wet. A visible discolouration shows when mould is growing on your surfaces.
Is Mould Dangerous?
Mould can be dangerous to humans, as they release tiny spores and fragments which travel through the air. Often attached to these spores and fragments are mycotoxins and allergens.
What is Mildew?
Mildew is a generically used term to describe or refer to mould growth.
Difference between Mould and Mildew
Mildew is a specific kind of mould. It usually has a flat growth appearance. Mould contains many nuclei, and grows in the form of filaments.
Mildew has a more powdery appearance and usually starts off as yellow spots, progressing to a brown. Mould has more of a fuzzy appearance with colour ranging from brown, pink or green.
Both mildew and mould thrive in areas with a high moisture content. Therefore, typical areas within the home to find these organisms are:
- Walls roofs
Kill and Clean with Mould Buster
Eliminate the risks and unsightly appearance of mould and mildew with TFC’s Mould Buster. This cleaning product has been specifically formulated with chemicals that are designed to kill and disintegrate mould and mildew from home surfaces.
Easy to use and highly effective, this cleaning product prevents the regrowth of both mould and mildew. Once you have gotten rid of these pesty organisms, a good quality paint or sealer can be applied to the area as a further preventative method.
How to Use Mould Buster
Simply spray the affected area and leave it to do its business. Only in areas that have severe and stubborn growth, do scrubbing and rinsing need to take place.
All in all, every household needs this wonder product. Rid your home of these unsightly and dangerous organisms once and for all.